- Here's a video interview with linebacker Mortty Ivy. NFL.com reports:
...Ivy (6-1 5/8 and 239 pounds) put up 40 times of 4.84 and 4.78. He had a 28 1/2-inch vertical and a 9-foot, 2-inch broad jump with times of 4.44 in the short shuttle and 7.15 in the three-cone drill. He put up 17 reps on the bench press at 225 pounds.
- Dorrell Jalloh, wide receiver, caught passes from Pat White and ran a 4.55 second 40. The DA reported:
He also caught passes from White in all of his quarterback drills, including an over-the-shoulder grab on a deep pass that drew an loud applause from those in attendance.
- Pat McAfee, the punter/kicker, had an impressing effort. The DA reported:
McAfee kicked and punted for scouts and was especially impressive as most of his kickoffs traveled deep into the end zone.
- Interestingly, a linebacker who graduated two years ago, Marc Margo, also participated in drills for scouts.
- Ellis Lankster, a corner back, ran the fastest 40 time at 4.3 seconds.
- Backup linebacker Jim Lewis was impressive in his drills and ran a 4.5 second 40.
- Lineman Greg Isdaner didn't try to improve on his bench press but did participate in other drills. NFL.com reports:
...Isdaner (6-3 5/8 and 324 pounds) had 40 times of 5.29 and 5.28 seconds. He had a 25 1/2-inch vertical leap and an 8-foot, 6-inch broad jump, with times of 4.75 in the short shuttle and 7.73 in the three-cone drill.
- Lineman Ryan Stancheck tried to wow the scouts too. NFL.com reports:
...Stanchek (6-3 3/8 and 298 pounds) turned in times of 5.32 and 5.31 in the 40. He had a 27 1/2-inch vertical and an 8-foot, 7-inch broad jump with a 4.74 short shuttle and a 7.65 three-cone drill. He put up 29 reps on the bench press.
- Linebacker John Holmes, long snapper Adam Hughes, and lineman Stephen Maw also participated in drills.
Here's a general pro day video.